Thursday 6 June 2013

MY SONS 18TH BIRTHDAY

For my sons special Birthday I wanted to make him something special and that he could keep as a memento. And I decided that this banner would be just perfect.  Especially as Happy Birthday Jason had exactly 18 letters. So i decided to put a photo on each banner for every year of his life leaving the 18th free to complete later.  This is the Banner.


I used loads of Distress Inks, Alcohol Inks, Wow Embossing Powders, Stickles, Perfect Medium, Stamps and Ribbons.  In fact I used anything that i could make or use to match each and every photograph.  I even used Decoupage Papers for the Name and thousands of stars and 18 confetti bits to complete the "18".  Please ignore the wallpaper.  I had just replaced my fire place and the wall paper in my living room has yet to be replaced.  I keep spending money on craft products instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment