Thursday 20 June 2013

HEART OF FLOWERS

This one has taken me a little longer than normal to make because I had to let the crackle dry for 24hrs.  I used one of the larger hearts from IndigoBlu, Kroma Crackle mixed with yellow and orange acrylic Pebeo Paints, Centura Pearl Card, Ivy from Creative Expressions Stamps and Sheena Douglas Daffodils which have really brightened up the plaque.  I also used one of Sheena's distress stamps and used Flitter Glue to add some of the IndigoBlu Gilding Flakes to the background. Once the Crackle was dry everything was easy to put together.  I then finished it off with highlights of Stickles glitter on the daffodils, around the edge of the heart and just touches on the ivy.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Karen, the stamps look so different on your beautiful crackle heart, I love how you've used them, might have to have a play with something like this myself.
    Thanks for following my blog, I'm still trying to fatham google+ out but will keep coming by to see what you've been up too.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete