Friday 9 August 2013

WATERCOLOUR SCENE FOR MY DADS BIRTHDAY

Well it's my dad's Birthday soon and he lives in Spain now, but he used to love our own coastline, especially Cornwall and i think this picture I've painted reflects our coastline. I'ts painted in  Watercolours on watercolour paper and just matted and layered onto 8 x 8 card.  Then added a Happy Birthday die cut from BRITANNIA DIES by JOANNA SHEEEN.  It's one of the simpler cards I have made. I love to paint but haven't done it in ages.  I'm definitely out of practice. Hoping my dad won't see the errors.

So here's the card.




11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Karen. I am sure your Dad will love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are obviously very talented. This painting is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is wonderful, beautiful painting, I am sure your dad will love it. Following you, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Karen this is fabulous and I am sure your Dad will love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous painting - your Dad will certainly love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! Kiss from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are truly talented and this is an amazing piece of art work. You should be very proud, and I'm sure your Dad will treasure it

    Claire x
    (CBN DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen this is fabulous, you are so talented hun, and your Dad is going to love and treasure this. I have a watercolour that my Dad did years ago, hanging in my home, which I love, he died 8 years ago, so it is much loved...need to get my hands on those dies, they are on my wishlist somewhere, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous coastal painting, you are so talented, a great card I'm sure your dad will love it.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete