Tuesday 6 August 2013

HAVEN'T BLOGGED FOR OVER A MONTH

Wow it's been ages since I've sat down to craft.  The weather was just too hot to sit inside.  I'm such a sun lover so when ever the sun is out I'm out. Was very tempted to buy a paddling pool to cool off. I haven't even been bothered to do much in the garden this year either because of the heat and I love gardening. Mind you, losing four trees over the winter storms has made me very sad and my garden just doesn't look the same anymore. I have replaced two of the trees but it's amazing how bare it now looks.  Anyway, i may not have been crafting much but i have been adding more crafty items to my stash.  So I have lots of new things to play with.  Another reason I haven't crafted much is because I still haven't moved from downstairs where i have no room to spread out, to my spare room which I'm trying to get set up as a craft room.  Takes money though and at the moment I'm not in a position to go spending lots on new furniture. Although I have to admit, as my son pointed out, that if I stopped the crafty spending then my craft room would be furnished much quicker. Proof positive my son is no longer a child anymore.  Infact he's 19 this month hence the reason to get back making things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment