Monday 13 January 2014

MY CARD FOR 65TH BIRTHDAY TO MY STEP DAD.

Well i haven't posted for quite a while, not that i haven't been crafting, just that with Looking after my mom, going away for Christmas, breaking down, expense of car repairs and so much more I just haven't seem to have found time to actually sit down and download pics of my crafting.

This card is obviously for a special 65th Birthday for my Step Dad.  It's a easel card but I'm really happy with the the way the 6 and the 5 intertwine nicely and of the card stock used.

He was really happy and said the words a crafter longs to hear "Wow that's a lovely card, one to keep and treasure"  To hear that, you know all the time taken on a card was worth every second.  I'd hate to think our hand crafted cards were just thrown away with all the others.

Anyway here it is and i hope you all like it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment