Tuesday 14 January 2014

COLLECTION OF HANDMADE CHRISTMAS CARDS

Well,  with the pre-Christmas i had, family and friends were lucky to get a card off me at all. It was one of my worst months ever. Anyway when i did manage to sit down and make some, I just hadn't the time to put them on my blog at the time. So although it may seem daft putting up Christmas Cards after Christmas i still thought people might like to see them. All of them are made on 8in x 8in card, using my Spellbinders, Heartfelt Creations, Creative Expressions, Cosmic Shimmer Glues, Marianne Dies and various Christmas papers and card stock.

So here they are and i hope you like them.  Just sorry I didn't manage to get them on  the blog before Christmas.








1 comment:

  1. Fabulous collection of Christmas cards, love the dies used and wonderful embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete