Wednesday 25 June 2014

ROSES ARE RED

This card was for my Moms birthday and to be honest was really simple to make. First i started with the usual 8 X 8 card matted and layered CENTURA PEARL CARD cut using GRAND CALIDER SQUARES with the inside of the frames embossed with a smaller square die.  For the aperture I used an embossed swirl CENTURA PEARL CARD and then used glossy accents over the raised swirls.

I then used roses and leaves cut out and decoupaged just using two layers.  I again used GLOSSY ACCENTS over the petals and leaves, but doing a bit at a time and leaving a minor gap between each application so that the petals and leaves really felt very dimensional. I then added a golden swirl and a sentiment and finally added four large pearl flat beads to the corners.


No comments:

Post a Comment